Frequently Asked Questions.
Here are some common questions about Fast Learning Chinese.
Why learn Chinese?
- At over 5000 years old, China is one of the world’s oldest and richest cultures
- China is the most populated nation in the world, with 1.37 billion people
- China is the world’s second-largest economic powerhouse, as well as one of the
top trade partners in the world
- Learning Chinese will give you an extra competitive edge, and open up more job
- Learning Chinese will expose you to a new culture, and allow you connect better
with friends, colleagues, or business contacts.
How do I get started?
- Register online to reserve your seat for the first class
- Pay the $40 deposit when you sign up
- This $40 is refundable if you decide to stop after you try the first class
- If you want to continue after taking the first class, then you enroll and make the
Can I change my class schedule?
Yes, you can change your schedule freely without charge, just let us know.
If I have to miss a lesson, how do I make it up?
We’ll try to help you for free. Just let us know when needed.
- You can take the same class on a different schedule.
- You can also make up with our video lessons, just email us when you can come
here, we’ll arrange for you.
- Even if you can’t come here, you can still take the online video class at home for
just $10/lesson. All our classes have been pre-recorded and made available
online. This way, you’ll never miss a lesson!
If I have to stop, can I get a refund?
The tuition is not refundable, but we will offer you school credit valid for one year.
You can rejoin the program whenever you are available within that time period.